Saturday 24 January 2015

True story


If you were me where would you go,
What would you do,
who would you tell?
If you were me and you loved you like i do,
would you send me your picture?
Or you would wait for me in the rain
soaking and breathing
living for me, just to see me one more time?
If you were me would you see you when you look at the mirror?
Would dance for me,
would you make funny faces to make smile,
would it hurt you to leave me?
If you were me
would you lend me your life to relieve me of the pains you afflict on me?
Would you contract my share of deseases in this lifetime?
Would you serve my sentence in hell?
If you were me and i were you
if it was up to you
would trade my love for a beanie
because all i have is this woolen hat
but i miss you 


By Abel Dube (Zimbabwe)
Photo credits: pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment