Sunday 9 June 2013

For the love of engineering, poetry and you..

If I could differentiate my feelings
I would come up with an equation to the
Highest order
The function of my happiness is your love
You are my polynomial function
In this mathematical love

When I hold you close
Feeling your warmth coming to me
I experience the thermodynamic rush
As heat transfer between us
Pulls our hearts close
Like the strength of a magnetic field
Only this time the units are not teslas
The unit is love

I will integrate joy with respect to love
Limits from now 'til I die
I want to be the equation
With real roots

My love for you endures strain
It has a modulus of elasticity I cannot tell
But for all I know
Subject it to torsion
Forces that try and pull me away from you
I will stand the test of time



You are the centre of my love,
Much like the centre of mass,
You make me have stability

I'm attracted to you
As a magnet to a metal
Its just something I have no control over
I just love you
With all there is of me.



By Pardon Gwara (Zimbabwe)

picture sourcehttp://www.jamesloveless.com


5 comments: