Tuesday 12 February 2013

of song, and my love

I want to speak to you through this song, my love
so listen and hear it well
for in its lyrics lie the exact words
that my heart wants to pronounce to you

feel the rythm of my heartbeat
as it jigs along the melody
as it sings along these words
hear me now
as my voice becomes the song
as what i want to say
is what i say
when i sing along to this song

i want to speak to you through this song, my love
to tell you of this burning passion in me
so listen close, and hear it well
for these words i might never express
in the absentia of this our song

let the lyrics quench your heart
the singer is a greater poet than i
he speaks of how i feel for you
in a manner that i was never able to say
but now that i have this song
i have found a voice to say
what my lovestruck heart feels all the way

i want to speak to you through this song, my love
so listen to it and hear it well
as it lets me spread my wings and fly
far acrosss into the worlds
where love knows no boundaries
where you, and only you
are the axis of my happiness
and love consumating this all

so when i play this song
listen to it well
because it is my voice to you, my love

Pardon Gwara ( Zimbabwe)

photo source: www.facebook.com/jadiliafrica

No comments:

Post a Comment