Thursday 28 March 2019

I thought....

I thought I found an angel
without knowing she was a devil in an angel's dress.
I thought this one will be perfect
without knowing that it will be the worst of then all.
I thought she is the one
while she is the one to finish up breaking down my heart.
I thought she was like mom
without knowing that those were insults to mother,never should I ve compared them.
am on the hands of this beast called karma,I thought it never existed until now.
karma is at work, making me feel the twice the pain I caused.
life is funny ah
I thought she had a heart of gold
without knowing that she had a heart of pretence.
she deceived me.. i wanted so much to love ,I ended up loving the wrong one
I thought I found love
without knowing that she is the one to kill my heart, soul and love


By   Edison M Chumfwa (Zambia)
Picture credits: absolutelyshane - WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment